Council of The Æsir
Council of The Æsir
Council of The Æsir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Council of The Æsir

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

skill enhancing info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jlc400ex

skill enhancing info Empty
PostSubject: skill enhancing info   skill enhancing info EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:54 pm

Skill Enhancing Info from ROBFORUM
by dg6767 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:51 am

Hi
This is my First attempt at writing a guide so any feedback is welcome.

I had seen few posts of skill boost and skill enhancements and about the concept.
I thought i'll try to put once consolidated information about skills in one place which would be easy to understand and ready reference.

Basic Concept
In game you see cards with Rarity higher than High Normal with Skills.
These skills can be specific buff or debuff and there percentage can vary from Small to Absolute.
So what does the skill means and what will they do for you in attack/defense numbers.
Here is the chart -

Buff/Debuff Percentage

As an example you have an all god Deck with 70k defense value unbuffed and you have a skill level 1. Apsara in middle and rest of cards are attack cards whose skills don’t work while defending (Example – Ifrit, Principality etc).
So Apsara being middle card will fire always and its buff is – Big Boost to God Defense.
From the chart above it’s a 13% increase in your 70k defense.
Assuming you have order bonus and are from God Realm and while defending someone is not attacking you with a card whose skill hits your defense. Your defense will be
70000 X 1.1(Order and Realm Bonus) X 1.13 = 87010

With each increase in skill level the percentage buff/debuff of the skill increases by 1%.
So in above example if it was a skill 5 Apsara it would boost by (13% + 4%) = 17%.
The defense numbers would be
70000 X 1.1(Order and Realm bonus) X 1.17 = 90090.

Enhancing Skill of Cards
If a player enhances a card using a card with skill there is a chance that skill of original card will increase.

Questions which led me to explore the topic
- Is using HN feeders better than Rare /HR.
- Does increasing skill level of feeder makes a difference.

Few Important points

Power or level of a card does not make a difference to skill increase percentage.
Higher the difference between card being enhanced and card being used to enhanced lower is the chance of skill level.
With each skill increase the chance of skill increase drops.
Skills can be enhanced maximum upto 10 levels.

Here are the numbers for skill boost percentage based on feeder rarity and its skill.
I am assuming you will not use a higher rarity as feeder so I have not given those numbers –Example I don’t think you will be using a S-Rare to increase the skill level of High Rare.
If people need those I can provide those or they can calculate from the formula below.

Here is the Formula for calculating the below values

RarityDifferenceConstant / 2 * (1+feeder_skill_level) * (1/TargetSkillLevel)

The rarity difference constants (there isn't a clear pattern here)

If the feeder card is:
2 rarities higher - 160
1 rarity high - 80
Same rarity - 60
1 rarity lower - 40
2 rarities lower - 24
3 rarities lower - 16
4 rarities lower - 2

So, to give an example, let's say the feeder is 3 rarities lower, the target level is 4 and the feeder level is 5

16/2*(1+5)*(1/4) = 12% chance of success

High Normal

Rare

High Rare

S Rare

SS Rare

Legend

These numbers are only for 1 card, based on number or card you can multiply by number of cards.
Let’s say you are using 4 Skill Level 1 HN to enhance a [Wind Dance] Vayu which is at skill level 1 ([Wind Dance] Vayu is High Rare Card).
So chance for one HN card from the table below is 12% and you are using 8 cards so chance is 48%
From the chart above you can plan for the most cost effective way of skill enhancement.

How does Skill of Feeders make a difference
So instead of 4 Skill level 1 HN feeder if you are using 4 skill level 2 HN feeder lets see the skill up chance.
From the table one HN skill level 2 will give a chance for 18%.
So 4 Cards make this as 18X4 = 72%.

So you can see using 4 skill level 2 feeders instead of 4 Skill level 1 feeder makes a difference of 24%.
(Chance Increases from 48% to 72%)

You can check from table for the card you are enhancing and number of feeder you use the difference it will make for you.
Tips
Most people farm 18-4 quests and use the skilled feeder from there to enhance the card skill.
Devil Queen gives flat 50% skill increase chance irrespective of card level or skill so using 2 DQs gives you a sure shot way to increase card skill – They are hard to get and are currently going for 50 - 80hps.
People also get quest HR buying them off like 1-2 hp and use it on SSR and above skill enhancements.

I'll leave it to you what is the most cost effective way to enhance skill for your deck.
Back to top Go down

skill enhancing info
Page 1 of 1